Sunday, June 14, 2009

MRI Results and Culture Results

Both the MRI and the spinal fluid culture show that there is infection. Mega antibiotics are being pumped into her system and there is talk about possibly have to do another surgery to fix a pool or mass or something of spinal fluid.

Can someone pinch me so that I can wake up and this can all be a horrible dream?

1 comment:

Aunt Susan said...

O.K., Eileen, if you think pinching will do the trick, I am pinching you via the Internet. I will continue until you cry "Aunt." Oh, if we could pinch this or wish it away. All we can do is pray, and there are plenty of us doing that. I am praying for you and Kenny to get some rest too. And I am praying against weariness, fatigue, and above all discouragement for all of you. I know Abby will overcome this with the help of our God and the doctors he has enabled to treat her. Thank God for medical science and wonder drugs.
Love,
Aunt Susan