Monday, June 22, 2009
Cross your fingers and toes....
Abby is scheduled for sedation at 10:30 to remove the drainage tube. This better work...it has to work, because plans B and C and not pretty. After the drain is removed, we still have to watch for leaking for two weeks and keep Abby pretty subdued. I'm not even sure if I should go in to detail about plans B and C. So I think I'll refrain until after the procedure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Eileen,
Everything that is possible to be crossed IS crossed. We will be waiting to hear good news so that plans B and C don't become an issue. We love you guys.
Aunt Susan
You have to know that Abby has her own prayer team on patrol. Mrs. B has been so awesome keeping us up to date, so I'm only just now getting the chance to visit your blog site. Wishing Ken a happy, belated (but extended) Father's Day and added strength and encouragement for you both.
Love you,
Melody
Eileen -
Big prayers today
And much love to you for your birthday. I hope all is well and peaceful by the close of this birthday. I'll even cross my eyes if it will help.
And Ken - A couple of summers ago, before we knew Abby, though she was on the way, I told you that you'd be a great Dad. You are a magnificent father!
Holding all of my dear hearts in Virginia in prayer.
Aunt Vicki
Thinking of all of you and praying for good outcomes.
I want Eileen to get great news on her birthday.
Love, Aunt Jenny
Only positive thoughts coming from here! This WILL work & everything WILL be fine.
Loved all the pictures, thanks for posting them! Abby looks great! You guys are great parents, and Ken, I've never met your dad, but I have no doubt that you are ever bit as wonderful of a dad as he has been to you, even if you're not so sure your there yet. Just ask Abby - her smile will tell you!!!
Take care you guys! Looking forward to good news this week!!!!!!
Remember to think positive - the power of positive thought is way stronger than you know!
Love you all!
Erica
Post a Comment