We're thinking of you guys. Man, that Abigail is a tough little girl!! This is a ton for you all to handle but I have no doubt she is going to be just fine. Keep your chin up - it'll be over soon. (although I'm sure not near soon enough) Thanks for all the updates. Good for us to be able to keep up-to-date.
Just remember to stay strong. It certainly is not what we wanted to hear, but again, you are given the strength to get through all of this through Him. He doesn't give us more than we can handle (although I am sure you're beginning to question that). As always, you are all in our prayers. Abby is a strong little girl and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
This blog is about our life with Abby. When Abby was 13 months old, she was diagnosed with lipomyelomeningocele or a tethered spinal cord. Our adventure started in February, so if you want to read from the beginning, that is where you should start.
While Abby's diagnosis falls under the heading of Spina Bifida, this could not have been prevented by folic acid the way myelomeningocele spina bifida can be.
Thank you for reading, sharing, praying, and hoping with us.
5 comments:
I'm praying for you and Abby.
-wiseapple
We're thinking of you guys. Man, that Abigail is a tough little girl!! This is a ton for you all to handle but I have no doubt she is going to be just fine. Keep your chin up - it'll be over soon. (although I'm sure not near soon enough)
Thanks for all the updates. Good for us to be able to keep up-to-date.
Love & Prayers to all of my "apples"! Be strong. Abby comes from tough stock...no weinie women! We love you all and pray for your strength & health.
Love - Aunt Vicki
Eileen,
Just remember to stay strong. It certainly is not what we wanted to hear, but again, you are given the strength to get through all of this through Him. He doesn't give us more than we can handle (although I am sure you're beginning to question that). As always, you are all in our prayers. Abby is a strong little girl and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Love,
Addie
So sorry to hear about the newest complications. More good thoughts and prayers being sent from NY.
Post a Comment