I got a call today from Dr. Jane's CNP who informed that that they don't want the PICC pulled tomorrow. There are two reasons for this:
1. they realized it would take, oh, 18 people to hold Abby down to do this at home (they know her too well!)
2. She was scheduled for an MRI, which they got moved up, so it would be nice to use the PICC line and then they can remove it while she is still groggy. So....Friday will be the MRI and the PICC will be removed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, so let us know how everything goes! We are praying that this MRI has better results than the last couple (and we believe it will)! :)
~Addie, Dustin, & Ronnie
Oh my gosh, I had no idea they were planning on removing the PICC line at home. So, I guess I am very glad they'll combine it with the MRI. And I know the MRI is going to look great.
Aunt Susan
Post a Comment