Now those are the kinds of pictures we're supposed to see. Kids having fun, enjoying themselves outside. Thanks for sharing, and we're continuing to pray that all goes well with the pic line removal. Love you guys. Aunt Susan
These are adorable! We continue to keep you guys in thoughts & prayers through this long journey:) I know you can't wait until the end of today (I believe today (Monday the 6th) is the day the pic line comes out). Assuming all goes well it will be reason to celebrate!!!
Dustin & I really enjoyed our visit with you last Monday and can't wait to see you guys again soon. Abby is such a trooper:) By the way, Mommy & Daddy have to be strong troopers, too!
This blog is about our life with Abby. When Abby was 13 months old, she was diagnosed with lipomyelomeningocele or a tethered spinal cord. Our adventure started in February, so if you want to read from the beginning, that is where you should start.
While Abby's diagnosis falls under the heading of Spina Bifida, this could not have been prevented by folic acid the way myelomeningocele spina bifida can be.
Thank you for reading, sharing, praying, and hoping with us.
2 comments:
Now those are the kinds of pictures we're supposed to see. Kids having fun, enjoying themselves outside. Thanks for sharing, and we're continuing to pray that all goes well with the pic line removal. Love you guys.
Aunt Susan
Hey Eileen!
These are adorable! We continue to keep you guys in thoughts & prayers through this long journey:) I know you can't wait until the end of today (I believe today (Monday the 6th) is the day the pic line comes out). Assuming all goes well it will be reason to celebrate!!!
Dustin & I really enjoyed our visit with you last Monday and can't wait to see you guys again soon. Abby is such a trooper:) By the way, Mommy & Daddy have to be strong troopers, too!
Love, Addie
Post a Comment