This morning I took Abby to story time. She was being kind of punky anyway so I should have known better than to try to take her to the grocery store. I didn't need much, but what I did need was very specific, so I had to take my time and I couldn't just rush around. By the end of the trip, Abby was in full melt down mode so I took her from the cart to hold her. I had to set her down though to get something from my purse so I told her to hold my hand. Instead, she undid her diaper and says "uh oh" as it falls to the ground (she was wearing a dress). She then proceeded to plop her naked bum on the grocery store floor (ewwwwww!)
In MRI news, the study showed what we expected--the fat has been significantly debulked and fluid is in appropriate places. We meet for the physical examination with Dr. Jane on Tuesday and I'll have more to post then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too funny! It's good to see Abby back to being Abby.
As Susan said, it's nice to hear that Abby's getting spunky again!
Great news on the MRI report.
Post a Comment