Abby had her 15 month appointment today and MAN is she TALL! She measured in at a whopping 35 3/4 inches and 25 lbs 12 oz. She has grown three inches since January. Dr. Russell says that she has always been off the charts, but now she is WAY off the charts. She is the size of an average 30 month old! She got her immunizations for Tetanus and chickenpox and she is all finished with vaccinations until Kindergarten!
In other news, her MRI results from Monday came back as normal. Not quite sure what that means yet, but I'm sure I'll be finding out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Three inches since Christmas?!? Wow. Can you say B-A-S-K-E-T-B-A-L-L???
Good grief! I have always expected her to be tall, but she's exceeding my expectations for sure.
I think it's probably good news on the MRI, but I wish they could tell you more now instead of making you wait.
Maybe we're all supposed to learn more about patience.........but I want it NOW!
Aunt Susans
Post a Comment