Friday, August 21, 2009

Where did the pictures go?

Hello everyone! I really hated to do this, and I've debated it for months now, but I will no longer be posting pictures of Abby on here and I have deleted all the ones of her that I did have posted. Don't worry, they are safe on a private blog. If you've been following our story and would like access to that blog, I ask that you email me at beaniemaker@ymail.com and I will add you. This will allow me to know who has access to her pictures.

I will continue to post Abby's story on here though so that everyone can know about her journey and how strong she is.

1 comment:

Aunt Susan said...

Hi Eileen,
I've just gotten myself updated on all that's been happening with Abby. Now, not only do we look alike as babies, but the first time I was ever catherized (this year) I too got a UTI. Yuk!
I want to be included on your new blog, so count me in. I want to see those pictures.
We've been pretty buried with moving grandpa, but he's starting to settle in and things are getting more normal.
School starts Monday, so you know what my life is like right now with a new Assisted Living resident on College Street and 27 4th graders headed my way.
Loving all of you and praying for continuing blessings and steady good news.
Aunt Susan and Uncle Michael