Whodathunkit?? As we turn this major milestone today of baby Abby being considered full term, I can't help but think about God's bigger plan. Last year at this time I was seriously mourning the loss of our third pregnancy in four months. I wanted nothing to do with Christmas, and I had given up all hope of ever being able to carry a child full term. I had accepted the fact that Ken and I would have to adopt if we ever wanted a child. Now I reflect that it was to be in God's time, not mine, when we would receive a child. Finding out that I was pregnant was very unexpected, but very much a joy. I can't even put into words how much this little girl means to us and how much love we have to share with her.
Abby and I have had a talk and she knows she can come whenever she would like now--preferably before Aunt April comes on Dec. 23rd!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment